Affirmations do work all day long every day – yes, even for you. What you do not know you do not know leaves you thinking they work only for other people – the lucky ones.
Not so. Look at your life every day. In fact, look at your world right this moment. What is going on for you? Are you living all the things you worry about – not enough money, not a good job, not the right relationship, etc? See? Because you are focusing energy on all those missing things you continue to generate more and more NOT having any of them.
Affirmations work for you – perfectly well.
Ah, but I bet you want to know how to make what you actually say you want in life manifest for you. Follow these steps to create what you write:
1. Put yourself in a good and happy emotional space before stating the affirmations. The Universe reads your emotions more so than your thoughts. When you feel good while stating your desires you increase the probability of manifesting them.
2. Raise your vibrational frequency. You, and everyone and everything that exists in the universe, are pure energy. Energy vibrates at different frequencies. Good things that you want and make you feel good vibrate at higher frequencies.
That means their energy moves quickly in tall waves.
You know, by the Law of Attraction, that like attracts like. You can only attract things to you that vibrate at frequencies close to your current level.
If you do not live the life of your dreams you are not vibrating in harmony with all the components of that life. You must first raise your frequency by being happier and healthier before you can possibly realize your dreams.
3. You want to not just believe but KNOW that you deserve what you ask for. That comes back to the subject of frequency. When you see yourself living how and with whatever you desire you feel confident and successful.
Ah, but you want to feel confident and successful first so your frequency rises and then you will easily manifest your wishes.
4. To make step 4 happen virtualize yourself already being or having what you say you want. There is a difference between visualizing and virtualizing a term coined by Robert G. Allen). When you virtualize you are inside your body looking out through your eyes, hearing through your ears, tasting through your mouth, smelling through your nose and feeling through your skin.
Put yourself into the place of already being and having what you want actively using all five senses. Your mind will think you are really experiencing all you see, touch, smell, taste and hear. Do it over and over again and soon you will really live that experience in the present rather than in your imagination.
5. Regardless of what anyone says, nothing is impossible for you. You may want to keep your really big seemingly out-there desires secret because others will try to talk you out of them. Others think that reality means struggle and hard work.
The fact is your paradigm creates your reality. In whose paradigm do you wish to live?
Affirmations can be useful tools to assist you in creating whatever you want in life. Once you know how to create them and you know what to do and what not to do when stating them, the final step is working them so they will happen the way you really want them to – in the shortest time with the least effort.
Am I right?
The Universe fulfills affirmations. How do you tap into that force? Well, actually you are already part of that Force. What part of you is connected when people say we are all one? Your subconscious mind is part of the Universal Oversoul, God, Creator – whatever term you use.
For that reason people tell you that your conscious mind does not know how to make things happen. Only your subconscious mind does the how part while the conscious mind does the what part choosing what it wants to happen.
Would you agree that talking to your subconscious mind in its own language could prove useful? Most people teach affirmations in wording that speaks to the conscious mind. Then people wonder why the affirmations do not work.
Here is an example to demonstrate that difference. The conscious mind choposes the concept, “I am happy.” But it has no way to create a folder within your subconscious mind to build evidence of your being happy. That statement is only and will always be only a statement of what you want.
How do you create a new folder in your subconscious mind labeled I am happy? You speak it using the present perfect tense – something you would never ever do when writing. In plain English you would state, “I am attracting more and more things and people into my life that make me feel happy.”
Do you see the difference being saying, “I am XYZ” and saying, “I am doing XYZ?” In the latter statement you are creating the process making XYZ real in your world.
Wait. There’s more.
You want this new folder creation to happen faster and easier, right? You make that happen by attaching your request to an involuntary body action.
What in the world is an involuntary body action? Something your body does automatically that you never have to think about – it just happens. Like what? The beating of your heart, breathing, and blinking your eyes are three functions you never have to think about doing or how to do them.
Next put together the accurate wording with the involuntary action and you get, “With every breath I breathe I am feeling happier and happier.” Get the idea?
Now to make that affirmation manifest even faster add two more functions and re-state what you want, again using the present perfect tense. You might say, “Every time I blink my eyes more and more events that leave me feeling happy are occurring my life.” happen in my life.” And, “With every heart beat I am attracting more and more happiness in my world.”
People make affirmations to get something they do not have or become someone they have not yet become. The more time they spend formulating their desires the easier those desires will manifest into their lives.
That technique leaves out all the steps of creating what will best serve your well being. There are very many steps to creating affirmations that will easily bring you your desires. Start with these 5 steps to write powerful descriptions of what you want in your life.
1. Identify the current lack that you see. You want to do this is in clear plain language so you understand your request and the Universe interprets your request as you meant it to be interpreted.
2. List all the current problems and issues associated with this lack. Describe your current state because that particular desire has yet to be met. Again, go into great detail. Include how you feel in this current state, all the things you cannot do because you lack this desire, and what you cannot be or have without this requested item or trait.
3. Now write a list of all the things you will be and how you will be acting once that state of being or having is real for you. The more detail the better in defining, for yourself, how you want your life to look.
Include your new feelings, your confidence or increased self esteem, your new self-image – everything you feel now that your life includes being or having that desire fulfilled.
4. List the impact that manifesting your desire will have on others. While you are not responsible for how other people feel you want to avoid actions that knowingly will cause negative results for other people.
Remember, we are all connected and whatever you put out into the Universe eventually comes back to you. When you harm others I guarantee that somewhere, somehow at some point in time you will get harmed.
5. You want your affirmations to focus on what you want in your life rather than on what you want to avoid. Looking at the list you made in step 4 create three simple and clear sentences that will give you those results.
Let me give you an example.
If you have health issues that cause pain or discomfort, if you want to eliminate extra pounds or inches, if you want to be able to play tennis again or keep up with your kids (or grand children), if you want to easily remember names and appointments, if you want to be able to focus and complete tasks, if you want clearer thinking – then you want to affirm, “With every breath I breathe I am gaining more and more or health.”
Make three statements that send a very similar message about gaining health. Bottom line is that your true deep desire is to be healthy. Period. All those other things on your list disappear when you are healthy, right?
You will do everything and anything it take to realize any goal with a PMQ of 100. Anything! You will become unstoppable. Regardless of the size or number of obstacles that appear on your path, you will absolutely achieve every goal with a PMQ of 100.
Well, what if your goal has a PMQ of 99? You may achieve it but then you may not. The difference between 99 and 100 is a doubt or fear. It takes but a fleeting moment of hesitation to let an obstacle stop your forward movement. Once the momentum stops it takes everything you’ve got to get going again.
A PMQ of 99 may not feed you what you need to go over, under, around or through that obstacle. Like a derailed train-your trip will end right there and then.
So how do you determine your PMQ? When you think about your goal, notice how you feel. Do you get excited? Does adrenaline shoot through your body? Can you feel emotions of sheer joy-even tearful joy? Does your heart sing?
When your goal has a PMQ at 100 you feel it in your body-quite literally. Oh, by the way, to be at 100 PMQ, that goal must be something for you personally. Yes, your achieving it may allow you to provide something every special for someone or something else. But the goal itself must be something you do for you, something that will change you somehow.
Every goal at PMQ 100 moves you, as a person, to a higher place and to a higher frequency.
Life is who you become.
When you determine what you want your life to look like, and you know the details that make your world look that way, nothing can stop you if-and this is a big if-your goals meet your Personal Meaning Quotient (PMQ) at 100.
What is your PMQ? Think about some of the goals you have achieved in your life. Then think about some goals you failed to achieve-even though you have been working on them for a long time-maybe even years.
Why did you achieve those goals you first thought about? Why did you fail to achieve the second group?
Think about those you did achieve. Did anyone have to prod you? Did anyone threaten you if you did not make them work? Did anything outside of you cause you to realize those goals? Did you even write them down? Did you do affirmations to make them work?
Take a minute to determine the difference, in how you lived your life that allowed you to succeed sometimes but not other times.
Your result always, without fail, depends on whether or not your goals have a PMQ of 100. If attaining a goal means the world to you, if living the life that achieving that goal brings means everything to you and you cannot be happy unless you achieve it-then that goal has a PMQ of 100.