You really can create your dream life using a simple set of directions. These 5 tips show you just how you can do it.
1. Get a clear picture of how your life and your world will look once you are living your dream life. Really get into the feelings of your new life.
What do you think? What do you see and feel – physically and emotionally? What sounds fill your world?
How about fragrances – what do you smell and taste in your life? What foods delight your senses?
With whom do you share your new life in happiness?
2. Determine the exact outcome you would need to see to reach that final destination. I am talking about the next-to-last outcome. Ask yourself what you would need to have achieved just prior to arriving at your dream life. What would you need to accomplish that specifically caused that final result?
For example, if you want to become a concert musician playing in a famous orchestra you would need to audition for the position. Before that step you would need to know what to prepare for the audition. Immediately before preparation you would want to know which orchestras have an opening for your instrument. Before that step you would need to decide where you are willing to live so you do not waste time auditioning for an orchestra in a city where you have no interest in living or working.
3. Now repeat that exact same process. What you are doing is creating the path you need to follow to create your dream life by working backwards.
Continue that working backwards process until you arrive at your current situation.
Often, when you attempt to plan your future you have no clue where to begin. With this method you already know where you are. More importantly you know where you want to arrive.
Recognizing each accomplishment that must be part of the route to success allows you to lay out a plan that will actually take you where you want to go rather than into dead ends or erroneous zones.
You will no longer waste your time and energy following useless directions that really never stood a chance of taking you where you want to go.
When you begin at your starting point you may go off on detours as obstacles present themselves on your path. (I guarantee you will encounter obstacles en route.) Even worse, you may quit because you see no way around the blocks that appear in your face.
4. Stay focused on your end result. All that matters is your final result. No matter who says what, no matter how easy or challenging your journey, stay focused on the desired end, i.e. your dream life.
Think about hitting a tennis ball. You focus on the spot on the court where you want that ball to land just as you prepare to meet the ball with your racquet. Obviously you keep your eye on the ball as you approach it. Yet you turn your body as you hit it sending it where you want it to land. Same with a baseball, right? Your follow through places your body in alignment with that spot where you want the ball to land.
5. The key to living your dream life is knowing why you want to live that way. When your reason for making your world and life look as you desire becomes your sole/soul focus (you must live in alignment with your soul’s purpose for being in this lifetime) then you create all the motivation you will ever need to break through any obstacle. You will become completely unstoppable!
And when you are ready to create the proven winning habits to create your dream life to live in happiness
here to grab your gift , Ali’s FREE special report 45 Tips to Live in Happiness NOW
Ali Bierman, Your Guide To Happiness
I am Ali Bierman. What do I DO and why do I do it? I teach you how to live in happiness now. Nothing in your life will work perfectly or permanently until you love yourself first. When you accomplish that end then you live in happiness.
Create Your Dream Life: One Step At a Time
How to Live Your Dreams
Happiness Is Making Life Happen
Happiness Happens When You Decide to Be Happy
What Is Your Philosophy of Life?
Focus on Joy to Manifest Happiness – part 2
Life Changing Results – No Effort?
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.