Everyone wants to be happy right? Then why are so many people miserable, unable to find happiness for themselves?
These 5 reasons name the biggest obstacles people create to keep happiness away:
1. Instead of looking for ways to feel better they look for ways to stop feeling sad and bad. When you avoid something you lower your energy. But finding happiness requires higher energy, a higher frequency of vibration.
2. People fail to take the time to clearly define what happiness means for them. If you do not know your destination how can you possibly know when you arrive?
You need to get very clear on how your life will unfold each day when you do live in happiness.
3. Before embarking on this new journey to happiness they must first get clear in their present circumstance. What, exactly, is causing them to feel unhappy, crummy sad or bad?
Maybe they do not know the exact cause. Most people have no clue. However they do know what kinds of events trigger their unhappy feelings. When they make time to be with themselves and ask themselves what makes them feel bad their intuition will kick in and tell them what they want to know.
4. They fail to take the starting point information (A) and the desired ending point (B) and make a plan to get from A to B. They do not need to know all the steps. All they need to do is trust that the Universe will provide the synchronistic events that lead them where they want to go.
When the Universe offers a chance to go and do something they must act immediately on that recommendation. Usually they are too lazy or scared to take that inspired action so they slow their progress or even block their path to happiness.
5. They do not really want to be happy. That reason is no trick to explain. People who live in a constant state of unhappiness derive some benefits from staying stuck. Maybe it is their way to get attention and get others to do things for them. Maybe that unhappiness gets them a diagnosis of depression that they then use as an excuse for not being productive or taking care of themselves and their lives.
As a psychotherapist I saw people perpetuate their helpless unhappy states to continue to get welfare and other government support. Actually they could have supported themselves with no problem but felt they preferred not to work when they could get more without doing anything.
Ultimately when people continue to take (thereby working against the Universal Laws of Giving AND Receiving) they become unhappy and resentful for always taking without giving back. So even though, looking from the outside you would think takers have no reason to feel anything but happy, that is not the reality the live.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.