How vulnerable are you, name
If you work in job that demands lots of thinking (most white collar jobs) rather than physical doing chances are you are creating vulnerabilities to illness and injury down the road.Very few people live in the present moment. Many people don’t know they don’t even live in their bodies!Tonight I offer you the information you want to know to enjoy life to its fullest. If you do not live in happiness you cannot live Your Very Excellent Life – just not possible.Join me at 9 PM ET and get the facts as well as the “how-to” to make the simple changes that lead you to the shortcut to a more fulfilled life -in all areas of your life.Register now at http://liveinhappinessnow.com/registration.htmlEveryone who registers will get access to the recorded call.
No matter how hard I searched and how much money I spent on all kinds of programs—happiness eluded me because…
Want to know the secret?
You just do it—you decide you are happy right now. Guess what?
The moment you decide you are happy right now—you will be happy right away.
Are you kidding around, Ali?
Nope. That is fact.
You see, the moment you decide you are happy now you send a message to your brain and your mind. Immediately your brain and mind start searching for evidence of your being happy now.
So how do you simply be happy? You do that in multiple ways.
1. Look at things differently.
See the red light as a chance to make a cell phone call safely—instead of being a pain! Rather than feel bad about not having new shoes you feel grateful you have feet to wear shoes.
2. Even better, as soon as you feel grateful for everything you already have, the Universe will kick in and give you even more to be grateful for!
Yes—that is how the Universe works. Show gratitude for every little thing in your world to multiply your bounty—and your happiness.
3. Be grateful for things you do not have like illness or discomforts, or pests in your home (of all sizes).
4. Compare your life to that of the rest of the world. You will see that you won the lottery of life. After all, you have access to a computer and know how to use it. You can read and type. You have a home and food. All your needs are met. WOW!
Warning: Do not neglect the above! Make sure to take this advice seriously if you want to live in happiness.
Everybody wants to be happier. Most people just do not know how to do that for themselves. These tips will assist you on the road to happiness. Of course just reading them will not make any difference in your life. Choose one, or two—or all five and add them to your routine.
1. Know who you are. Many people describe who they are by sharing what they do. Often they cannot understand the difference between who they are and what they do. For that reason many business executives lose their health and vitality upon retirement. They defined themselves by their jobs and have no identity apart from work. Well, at least that is how they see themselves. Only their viewpoint matters here.
2. Connect with your spirituality. You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Define what spirituality means for you. This is your definition for you. You do not need to share it. In fact, keep it secret because others may try to impose their religious doctrine on you.
3.Determine your spiritual practice. No one came here to gather the most toys. Material things do not go with you when you leave this lifetime. Choose a way to honor the feelings deep within your own heart. Listen with your heart to decide what to do to celebrate that part of you—the part that may have been hiding until recently.
4. Figure out your Life Purpose. Again, you did not come here to make money hands over fist as a soul purpose. Why are you here now in this lifetime? What do you see as your mission of service to others—or to the planet itself?
5.Love yourself first. Look in the mirror. Look right into your own eyes and tell yourself, in no uncertain terms and with a big smile, “I love you.” Say it at least ten times while maintaining eye contact with you. As you look deeply into your own heart you may see yourself morph into other faces. I am not sure what that means. I just don’t want you to think you are seeing things. That change in how your face looks turns out to happen for many people when they begin doing this mirror exercise.
When you know yourself, love yourself and live your Life Purpose you inevitably live in happiness. Nothing can stop you from attracting every good thing you desire.
The other day I was thinking about something to be happy about for a Happy Share ( as we do in our Gatherings at The Learning Circle Spiritual Ministry I quickly realized I had so much great stuff going on last week I had to figure out which one to choose to share.
Sometimes we fail to recognize the wonderful things that happen in our lives on a daily basis because we somehow became conditioned to look for the bad. So the good slips by unless it is really big an we just about trip over it!
Take the time to celebrate every little thing in your life every day and your world will brighten to a magnitude beyond your imagination!
Brighten your day and take your life to the next level. Watch to find out exactly how to do it NOW…